Bobble Hats and Woollen Scarfs





Hello! Welcome to the first ever post on my brand spanking new blog www.faraway-skies.blogspot.com! I love this little forest that stared in this photo shoot. My sister and I walk up there practically every weekend to take photos and even though it's smack in the middle of drab Pontypool (small Welsh towns suck) it still has a beautiful view where you can see everything from Griffithstown to Newport's Transporter bridge.



The little ensemble I'm wearing in these pictures is perfect for the cold weather we've been getting lately! I've grudged-up a real casual tunic dress I got for £13.00 with my leather jacket, thick woollen scarf and cream bobble hat. The black daps I paired with it aren't the best, but hey! It was really muddy up there!





Jacket, Matalan || Dress, Internacionale || Scarf, Primark || Hat, ASDA

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images